Don’t Let Smoke Get in Your Eyes!
Our Smoke Evacuator is designed to be the most cost effective system available on the market.
The Geiger Model SA-1A smoke evacuator’s rugged design and quality construction ensures years of operation. It includes the unit and one filter pack (FIL2). Optional wand, footswitch and hose stand are also available.
The SA-1A comes with a standard 1 year warranty and has received FDA Market Clearance. All components are UL recognized. It is manufactured per FDA and UL guidelines. It can be supplied for 220 VAC 50 Hz operation.
Why do you need a smoke evacuator? Read our Plume Discussion and find out.
SA-1A Smoke Evacuator Specifications:
- Particulate Filtration: > 99.9999% at 2.7 microns (worst case)
- Odor Filtration: Absorption via activated charcoal
- Filter Longevity: Approx. 30-45 min. of smoke suction
- Airflow control: Approx .5 CFM to Maximum
- Primary Power Control: On/Off Switch — Illuminated when On
- Secondary Power Control: Maintained Foot Switch (optional)
- Noise Level: 60-65 db at 1 meter
- Overall Dimensions: 11″ W × 12″ H × 10″ D
- Weight: 18 pounds
- Power Requirements: 110 VAC 60 Hz 6 Amp
- Power Consumption: 900 Watts Maximum
- Power Cord: Detachable Hospital Grade Cord
- Fuse Type: 10 Amp quick-blo
- Fuse Size: 20 mm Long × 5 mm Diameter
- Motor/Blower Rating: 52.7 CFM at 31.07% efficiency
- Airflow at Hose Intake: 2.5 CFM with 5/16″ tubing typical
- Enclosure: Grounded sheet steel, painted
- 1 year warranty
|SA-1A||Smoke Evacuator Unit and one FIL2 filter pack, 110 Volt|
|SA-1A2||Smoke Evacuator Unit and one FIL2 filter pack, 220 Volt|